DIRECT SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL – LYNCHBURG, VA
2ND & 3RD SHIFTS – Full & Part-time, alternating weekends
Starting at $9.50/hr
As a Direct Support Professional, your objective will be to provide direct care & support to individuals with developmental disabilities who live in a group home. Duties include providing direct care & support with communication, self-care, community &, social activities, health & safety, and behavior interventions following an individualized Plan of Care.
You must be at least 21, have a HS diploma or GED and have a good driving record.
If you want to be part of a team that’s creating joy and happiness to individuals with developmental disabilities, then this job is for you!
POSITION TITLE: Assistant Group Home Team Leader
Starting at $12.50/hour
- Assist the Team Leader in overseeing all aspects of a group home for adults with developmental disabilities
- Provide supports and services to these individuals
- Attend meetings, assist with doctor appointments, work shifts in the group home
- Ensure individual’s health and safety in the group home and in the community
- You must be at least 21 years of age and have a good driving record