Cabaniss Consultants welcomes and recognizes the importance of support from family and friends. It is our responsibility to maintain the safety of our individuals, visitors, and team member. To further assist us, please adhere to the following guidelines while visiting on the grounds of Cabaniss Consultants.Thank you.
Due to confidentiality and dignity of other individuals, please call the group home team leader first to make sure your family member is there and that is a good time to visit.
- Check in with a group home team leader before visiting.
- Provide identification if you are not known by team member.
- Sign the visitor's log upon arrival to the house.
- Sign out with a team member upon your departure.
Visitation may occur in the group home or in the community.
Cabaniss Consultants cannot not be responsible for personal belongings.
Please refrain from bringing the following items into our homes:
- Knives or other sharp objects (i.e., glass containers, razors, scissors, etc.)
- Lighters or matches
- Cell Phone with Cameras
Snacks and Food
You may bring:
- Fresh fruit and vegetables
- DECAFFEINATED coffee, soda, or tea
- Single serving healthy snacks